Commercial Packaging is committed to good corporate citizenship.
Commercial Packaging is certified by the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT). This certification is a voluntary supply chain security program led by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and focused on improving the security of private companies’ supply chains with respect to terrorism.
The benefits of participating in C-TPAT could include:
- Playing an active role in the war against terrorism and good corporate citizenship
- A reduced number of CBP inspections
- Priority processing (front-of-line) for CBP inspections
- Prerequisite for participation in the Importer Self-Assessment Program
- Penalty mitigation under certain circumstances
- Assigned security consultant, a Supply Chain Security Specialist
C-TPAT certification is one more way that Commercial Packaging reduces the risk of international supply for our customers.