Capabilities & Certifications
- Founded in 1983, Commercial Packaging is a leading global provider of packaging products and services.
- Commercial Packaging offers woven polypropylene bags, bulk bags/flexible intermediate bulk containers, multiwall, and flexible packaging. Our customers enjoy both international and domestic supply, customized inventory programs, technical resources and dedicated customer service representatives.
Third-party certifications including:
- Our vendor partners hold ISO and GFSI certifications.
- Headquartered in the U.S.A./servicing global markets
- Multiple U.S. manufacturing partnerships and international manufacturing presence in China, Vietnam, Brazil, Indonesia, India, Thailand and Mexico.
- Private entity
Chairwoman: Janette Egbers
President & CEO: Janette Egbers
COO: Aaron Egbers
Exec. VP & CFO: Swathi Kakarala
Exec. VP of Ops: Rachel Bowling
Exec VP of Sales: Steve Barger
VP of Global Supply: Brian Lansing
- Revenue: USD $118million
- WBENC: 2005127072
- DUNS: 946672334
- NAICS Code: 424130
- UNSPSC Code 14121504 : Packaging Paper
- UNSPSC Code 24120000: Packaging Materials
- UNSPSC Code 24121500: Packaging Boxes/Bags/Pouches
- UNSPSC Code 24121502: Packaging Pouches or Bags
- Woven Polypropylene Bags
- Bulk Bags/FIBC
- Multiwall Bags
- Flexible Packaging
- Pet Food/Animal Nutrition
- Food Ingredients
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Specification Consolidation
- Improved palletization for reduced freight costs and optimized storage
- Pallet-less design for bulk bags
- Vendor Managed Inventory programs
- On-line, real-time order accessibility
- Wide-Weave WPP option for cost savings
- Multiple warehousing locations
- Field Technicians visit customer locations
Supply Chain Management
Commercial Packaging understands the complexities of international supply and manages the legal, language and cultural barriers; logistics challenges of customs and the responsibilities of being the importer of record; insurance coverages including foreign liability and recall; lead time mitigation via vendor managed inventory and warehousing programs tailored to customer needs.
Product Managers for each product line are expert bag designers striving to understand customer priorities and providing right-sizing, spec consolidation and product-specific packaging solutions.
Quality product is achieved by our on-site quality process management in overseas plants. Our physical presence in international manufacturing locations gives us the ability to implement quality processes in line with our technical experts’ recommendations for root cause analysis and corrective action.
Dedicated Customer Support
Customer Account Specialists located in our corporate offices in the U.S. are assigned to specific accounts and understand customer needs and usage patterns.