FIBC / Bulk Bags
Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC) are ideal for storing and transporting dry, flowable products.
Experienced FIBC Designers
An FIBC (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers) often regarded as a “Bulk Bag” or “Tote” is a bulk container, made with flexible woven material, which is intended for shipment of dry, solid material in powder, flake or granular form. Bulk bags are handled by forklift trucks, cranes, or hoists and are used as a cost-effective and efficient manner of transporting bulk goods.
Considering FIBCs can carry anywhere from 1000-4000 lbs of product, safety should be the top priority. In order to guarantee “safety first,” Commercial Packaging monitors every order, from start to finish, for workmanship and quality. This is done by having our own quality control team at each of our manufacturing locations, to insure every order is made to spec.
Commercial Packaging creates a better customer experience by combining the use of technology, bag design, and safety to improve your FIBC products and services. We have the industry’s leading experts who work hand-in-hand with our customers to build solutions to tackle the biggest challenges.
Commercial Packaging is the industry’s leading expert in bag design. We have the expertise and innovative ability to build the perfect design in order to get the maximum performance out of the bag, increase safety and reduce overall cost.
COMMERCIAL PACKAGING is your customized global packaging solution. Headquartered in the United States, with manufacturing alliances in every major market, Commercial Packaging assures the most responsive service and quality products available. We are more than a supplier; we are a customized packaging service that takes your packaging from concept to consumer. We have perfected the packaging process and act as your safety net in managing the challenges of a global supply chain. Let us manage your packaging, so you can manage your business.
FIBC Endless Possibilites
- U-Panel, 4-Panel, Baffle, Circular/Tubular, & More
- Static Dissipative / Ground-able FIBCs
- Specialty and Customized Bags
- Bottle Shape, Form Fit, & Gusseted Liners
- UV Resistance
- 100% Raffia Grade Virgin Resin
- FIBC Classifications Offered – Type A, B, C, & D
- Sift-Proofing, UV Protection
- Spout Top, Open Top, Duffle Top, & More
- Glued, Inserted, Winged or Tabbed Liners
- UN Certification – 6:1 Safety Factor
- Single Use or Multiple Use
- 100% Recycle-able
- Custom Design & Bag Optimization
- Vendor Managed Inventory Programs
- C-TPAT Certified
- Food Grade Certified
- Dedicated Customer Service & Technical Support
- On Site Quality Control
- NO Post Consumer Regrind
- CPAK – Real Time Order Tracking