Woven Polypropylene Bags
Tear- and puncture-resistant woven polypropylene (WPP) maximizes the shelf appeal of your products with high-impact graphics – ideal for retail packaging.
Stronger than paper or plastic, the superior high-impact strength of woven polypropylene minimizes lost revenue due to bag breakage, tears, and spillage. This material is also well suited for a reverse-printing technique that achieves outstanding graphics and sharp, brilliant colors without the need for additional no-scuff inks and lacquers.
- Variety of construction and fabric weights
- BOPP/WPP or Paper/WPP
- Double-Fold Open Mouth (DFOM) – ideal for retail
- Clear fabric/matte finish
- EZ-Open feature
- Low-slip films
- High-fat specifications
- Variety of closure options
- Low scrap at the plant level for less pre-consumer waste
- Lower weight per unit for increased shipping capacity to reduce shipping costs
- Increased shipping and warehouse space utilization
- Outstanding reverse-print graphics eliminates the need for no-scuff inks and lacquers
GFSI, ISO 9001, AIB, and HACCP are just some of the certifications our suppliers carry.
We have a physical presence in many of our international suppliers’ plants. Our quality-assurance, continuous-improvement, and complaint-management processes move our suppliers forward.
We are not limited by the capital resources of a single manufacturer. We have the ability to find the appropriate manufacturing platform for your needs.
Our expert staff excels at moving products across the globe. And Our C-TPAT certification and SafeWay-certified carriers ensure reliable transit.